How to become a member
If you would like to join one of our Branch classes, you need to become a member of the RSCDS. Your annual subscription includes an extra payment, towards Branch expenses. Membership entitles you to the following:
- Tuition by a qualified RSCDS teacher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Public Performance Licence
- Reduced admission to most social dances
- A biennial magazine from Headquarters in Edinburgh
- Regular Branch News Updates
While your membership will run from July each year, it will normally be collected in September at the start of the dancing year.
Our membership fees
- Annual Branch membership is £25 individual/£40 joint (2 people residing at the same address). Click here to download our Membership Application form
- For details of our social dances, Annual Workshop and Ball, visit our Events page
- For information on tuition fees, visit our Classes page
Being a member of the Branch allows you access to the members page via the password login below.
Click on the button below to access the members page.
The members page is for members of RSCDS Birmingham only and is password protected.
If you are a Branch member and you have forgotten or do not know the password, please email the secretary at email@example.com